Emergency supply of Medication
If you require medication in an emergency and are unable to contact your Doctor, we may be able to help.
- Ask about our FREE Abbey Pouch medication management system, safe and simple to follow for you and your CARER. The tablets are dispensed and labelled in individual pouches by day,date and time eg. morning, lunch time night time.(see picture)
- Our pharmacies dispense all types of prescription schemes both private and government, including GMS, LTI, DPS, EEA, High Tech and Private.
- Because of our professional services division our pharmacies have, unique to Irish retail pharmacy, a most comprehensive range of prescription and OTC medicines, an extensive selection of hospital grade and first aid dressings, as well as specialist medical supplies including ostomy care and nutritional supplements.
- Professional one-on-one private and confidential consultation in our consultation room and advice on all pharmaceutical and healthcare issues offered.
- Free weight and blood pressure checks .
- Free very convenient customer parking.
- Passport photographs including EU and US
Friendly professional staff available to help with all your healthcare needs such as:
- Weight, body mass index (BMI) and blood pressure checks
- Advice on smoking cessation with a wide selection of products stocked
- Educational leaflets on many common medical illnesses available
- Emergency contraception available with a private pharmacist lead consultation
- Prescription delivery service available upon request
In-store Independent Living catalogue and ordering service offering equipment aimed to aid everyday mobility and accessibility.